Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Communion.....

I'm mazed into the labyrinth of my own thoughts.. not even a single way out of this.. no more my heart is able to sustain the strain ...Lift me in Your arms.. so that i can be at peace for a while.. Why You gave this birth.. did i ask You.. You do whatever You feel like and i have no rights.... and the worst is when You don't even bother to answer me.. I'm talking to You .. how many times do i have to tell You.. how long You will make me wait like this.. i don't want to wait.. Speak to me at least when m in such state.. I don't want to lose myself thus.... Give me hint..Show me my calling .. and then blame me if i don't listen to that.. I'll You know.. My lips uttered .. No to Your Existence... but if this is what i think then why i keep on talking to You.. because You exist.. somewhere.. hidden from me.. my mortal eyes..One day i know.. even You will ask for the clarifications.. aaah.. what a pain that would be to me..

Like a sunflower which follows every movement of the sun
so i turn towards you to follow you my lord
in simplicity , charity i follow
in simplicity honesty i follow
in simplicity fidelity i follow
like a sunflower which follows every movement of the sun
so i turn towards you my lord..




Post a Comment