Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Charm of faery eve..


Once upon a time there was a girl who loved sunset instead of sunrise. Why? Why so? Sunrise is symbolic to optimism, progress and everything fair and true. Then why sunset... it's soothing, it resembles her spirit... Which is as serene and as calm as sunset. Sunset hides all the ugliness that is visible in the daytime. It loves you irrespective of your appearance and looks. Bright Sun makes you stand stark naked in the light of all that is truth and reality. It doesn't bring airy spirits with it, brings monsters of the conscious mind. Sunset transcends you into the world of fairies, where you are free to be what you are. Its pink clusters lend you wings... wings of dreams and desires. "Oh Lord! Deliver me from the pain of being in this world. Lift me up and hold me into your arms... sing a lullaby to me so that I can rest in your lap forever". This is what the soul that flies into the sky pray to its lord...


Watching the charm of fairy eve with pink clusters right above you high in the sky... pink sun, descending down ... how enchanting... what an enchantress the evening is. It makes me cry... I yearn more and more for this beauty... it seems as if some music is floating in the air... "Kahin door jab din dhal jaye, saanjh ki dulhan badan churaye, chupke se aaye, mere khayalon ke aangan mein geet sunaye..."
Post a Comment