Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Few Abstractions....





I am what i don't look like.. i don't speak like.. but what i write like....what i read like... what i feel like.... what i love like..... I'm Amor... and see the way i love.. and you will know what i am....... and only whom i love knows what i am.. lest the world is already a gone case... ohh me .. noway!!! .. i'm the one who lives in smoke... and will be gone like smoke....

don't teach me.. i came unscathed with knowledge..... and will go unscathed with it...... I'm no civilized.. and will never love to be so......Life is for living and I'll have to live as long as I'm ordained to.. have to do some important tasks.. I'm being ordered to fulfill certain duties.. i have been given a set of rules... my blood has some tint of that old worn out tradition... and have to bear the baggage till my last breath.. the baggage of mortality...

I'm a woman and I'll always be a woman.. and will always be there to fulfill all the duties assigned to me.. I'm earth.. will bear fruits of mankind.. bring forth progeny of mankind with its own seed.....I'm a mother will prune the plants and make them stand erect and stalwart....
Post a Comment