Lo! here she tags me again! But, it is fun now. I'm just loving it as it is giving me kind of Catharsis!
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
I will not be able to react but one thing that I will also not be able to come to terms with people around in this lifetime!
2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be?
To have a peaceful and stable life! I’m tired of living thus- lonely even in the crowdiest place like this world!
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
I don’t want to do this to anybody except who dominate poor, show their prowess on weaklings, and doesn’t know how to respect a woman.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy a small house and make it a home. Decorate it with beautiful interiors and all comforts; Buy loads of books enlisted in my diary; and interior the study with elegance; maintain a beautiful garden with lots of flowers and plants; spend some money in opening a home for stray animals and getting them fed properly; rest in savings account as I may need that to take care of what all I bought previously J
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
A best friend can never be a good lover, but a lover/life partner can be a good friend though!
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone is a beautiful sensation of realizing that there is someone in this world who holds such a great importance that you do not have time to care for yourself anymore; and being loved just completes you and ends your untamed wanderings!
7. How long would you wait for someone you love?
I don’t know! May be till my last breath and ash off waiting
8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
I won’t be able to say anything and something in me will die; I know!
9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?
Tending to poor animals and making sure that every animal that I see with no shelter is being protected and fed.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
Sunrays and scorching heat!
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years' time?
In a calm family environ where I take care of household chores and my husband and kids. And, aaha still playing your tagging game! I am loving it you know!
12. What's your fear?
Have no guts to spill them anywhere (blog/paper/phone calls/mails no where I can let this fear out and so it’s making me weak inside)
13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?
She is one who has brains enough to let you shell out those innermost yelling, confusions, desires, unsaid grievances out with a wink and harmless games!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married with no more struggles in life (physical/emotional/economical/cultural/social)
15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
I wake up with his call, wish him Good Morning and then sleep again!
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?
The one who can make me feel secured and kill those lonely hours when my "SELF" keeps torturing me!
17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yeah, that is how I love and relationship can be of a friend/ sister/daughter/wife/lover. And may be it’s all involuntary, you never come to know when nothing of you remains behind, mere the shadow of person you love/in relationship with!
18. What's eating you now?
My fears and loneliness is gnawing at my chores!
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
I’m already in a relationship but being single in a relationship is toughest job than being single alone!
20. Tag 6 people...
It's good sometimes to have this kind of cathartic game!