Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Being Defined_2


What I’m …I don’t look like…and what I look like…I’m not

What I say…in mirth or wrath…never meant it

I‘m crazy…but I’m not

I’m insane…I’m not

I’m bold…I’m not

I’m an extrovert…I’m not

I’m an introvert…I’m not

‘I’m playful…I’m not

I’m serious… who will tell this? Me? You? Who?

Enigma…Insomniac…Dreamer…

I need something that can intoxicate me. Everything that has an addiction liberates my senses. When I’m intoxicated…when I’m not in senses, I’m very much in senses.

You fired my imagination…You walk into me, unbarred.

You sleep within me, untouched

You dance within me, unperturbed

You drink my SOUL

You are the music that flows within each and every fiber of my being!

And, I am the curve of every dance movement that my soul does in your presence!

Post a Comment