Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

When Do I begin...rather how to...?

I have a separate folder on my desktop where in I keep all those blog-drafts-to-be-posted-soon. But, this ’soon’ never comes instead it becomes ‘delayed-forgotten’

Some of the blogs that really needs outright attention from me are:

Books on my shelf

Do you read?

Novel review: To Kill A Mockingbird

Movie Review: Hazaron Khwahishen Aisi

Movie Review: Frida

Movie Review: Amelia

A Day In Rain!

I don’t know what stops me from writing these days. I have stopped taking interest in my work as if some kind of saturation has achieved and I need something new, something that can stimulate my senses. I hate being lethargic, never ever sluggish attitude has crept its way in my life. Though, I don’t do a serious blogging, I don’t write fiction, and even I don’t really write flawlessly yet, I have been told by more than ten of my acquaintances to begin serious fiction writing. Wonder what they see in me, lol!

I feel a if there is some kind of stimulus is required. I need a kick start, I know, once I’ll have that there will be no stopping me. I am stupefied looking for a beginning!

To write a story, you need to have one with you! Is it true? Ah! I feel stories are a part of our living and non-living self. They have always been and will always be, it’s just required to catch your trope and once you have recognized yours, there will be a story by you.

Lord! How to begin writing? Do guide me please!

I always wanted to be a writer, but not the kind of one which I am now- a content writer, :(( Clients say you present thoughts in a way too brilliant! I really want to retort back, oh that’s not for you, this skill is for my brilliant writing career…but, but, but where the hell the way to it is? I’m exasperated!

Post a Comment