Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Remembering

February 8, 2013
I missed you more than anybody else in past three years. We met after long time-I would call it fate that we had to meet so late. People who are destined to be together meet eventually-be it late!
And , then we had one of the most wonderful moments, days... years together. again we drifted apart, back again-I keep my fingers crossed so that nothing goes wrong and even if anything goes wrong-lets always stick together- we have something in common- traces of blood, glimpses of reflections, -We are sisters! Sisterhood is one of the most precious feeling.
The first-born in every family is always dreaming for an imaginary older brother or sister who will look out for them.

-Bill Cosby

I too did same and found you- Missed you! Love you! and you know this-hai na didi 
They may love you for what nots but I just love you for being sister I missed having before...
I could have said this didi that didi- but seems you already know I am talking about you!

Post a Comment